Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Gracie Jiu-Jitsu Certified Training Center - Lexington, SC

It's official.  My academy is a Certified Gracie Jiu-Jitsu Training Center.  I successfully completed the Instructor Certification Program this past weekend and am now authorized by Gracie Jiu-Jitsu Academy Headquarter's to offer Gracie Combatives and Gracie Bullyproof curriculum at my school.  I appreciate the confidence of the Gracie's to represent GJJ and I want to thank the Gracie Family (Rorian, Ryron, Rener and Ralek) for being my instructors in this program.  I also am very appreciative to Jack Walker (Valente Brother's Black-Belt) for spending so many hours teaching me Gracie Jiu-Jitsu.  I look forward to continuing to train with Jack.  Our current Gracie Jiu-Jitsu schedule is as follows (Our Nihon Goshin Aikido schedule will remain unchanged)

Monday and Wednesday:
Gracie Jiu-Jitsu (Bullyproof)   5:00 to 5:55
Gracie Jiu-Jitsu (Combatives) 8:00 to 9:00

Saturday:                        
Gracie Jiu-Jitsu (Bullyproof)   10:00 to 10:55
Gracie Jiu-Jitsu (Combatives) 12:00 to 1:00

It is important for current and future academy members to note that we will continue to offer top quality instruction in Nihon Goshin Aikido and Gracie Jiu-Jitsu.  Our program will consists of Three Tracks.

1. Nihon Goshin Aikido - Only
2. Gracie Jiu-Jitsu - Only
3. Both Arts - Unlimited

Anyone is welcome to try any class on our schedule for free (Nihon Goshin Aikido or Gracie Jiu-Jitsu).  Just call or email me a day or two before your intended class and I'll set it up.   We also will be introducing "Bring a Friend" Class on Wednesdays and Saturdays.   Any friend, neighbor, co-worker, family member, etc. can attend class along with any active member for free.  See me for details.

See you on the mats.

Sensei Carter
803.546.6079
senseicarter@gmail.com
http://www.cartersacademy.com/

No comments: