Friday, October 22, 2010

Sensei Carter teaching at the University of South Carolina

We just completed a successful self-defense course at the University of South Carolina. There were 100 students who attended and everyone enjoyed their training. I appreciate the invitation to come and teach such an important topic. The event was well organized and I appreciate all my students who helped with the instruction. I want to include a portion of a follow-up email from the event organizer:

"Thank you so much for everything you and your team did last night! I've gotten such great feedback and a lot of the girls requested another course in the spring! Everyone had a great time and your whole team is absolutely amazing. Thank you again for everything!!"

Elizabeth Smith
Alpha Delta Pi

No comments: